Sometimes primary colors can powerfully decorate one or another image, and different shades are popular at different times of the year. Depending on the color, the image may be transformed or even look dull. So in winter, too, there are several colors that look as stylish and unusual as possible against the background of the snowy season.
Many people associate such a delicate and airy shade with something cute and feminine. This color will clearly allow you to create a romantic and warm outfit. With it, fashionistas can assemble as a very delicate image, which will include a dress in a soft pink shade or make it an accent in combination with basic jeans.
It is important that pale pink in the color scheme occupies almost a leading position and in the autumn-winter period it can be found on many women. Someone is limited to a cute handbag in a soft pink shade, and someone prefers this color entirely, and acquires outerwear in such an airy shade.
- Sweater in a soft pink shade
A sweater in the wardrobe is able to diversify the dark color scheme and even replace irrelevant things. A sweater in a delicate shade is a mask for the winter period. With it, you can create your favorite images with trousers, jeans and even skirts. The main thing is that such a color will not overload the image, but rather diversify it.
- A similar sweater in a pink shade can be perfectly combined with a lingerie-style skirt in a midi or maxi length.
- Hat + Scarf set
A hat combined with a scarf will be a great addition for cloudy winter days. Such a set in a delicate shade is combined with any outerwear and can last for several seasons.
Olive color is quite neutral and versatile. It will definitely become the basis for drawing up fashionable outfits. In winter, this color is often used in clothes as a full-fledged outfit or as a stylish addition. In the color palette, it is one of the main shades and is in demand in the winter season. With olive oil, you will be able to create cozy and comfortable images. For example, using an olive cardigan with brown corduroy trousers, you will get a really warm and delicate outfit.
- Olive trousers + beige T-shirt
- Silk blouse + beige trousers
- For women who love chic and conciseness
- Total olive onion, which looks restrained and very elegant
- And finally, a combination dress in an olive shade, which can be safely complemented with a black jacket. Such a gentle image is exactly right for a holiday or an official event
Wine or to some extent burgundy is a bohemian and luxurious shade in the winter wardrobe. It is associated with wealth and elegance. Suitable wine-colored companions or the same shades, which may differ quite a bit, or colors lined up in a similar sector: black, gray or blue. Wine in its manifestation refers to shades of a close color scheme and this is a great option to replace the usual black color.
- A silk blouse in combination with black trousers is a seasoned option for ladies who follow the dress code.
- In order for the burgundy to really open up and manifest itself brightly, do not overload the image with too flashy shades. The ideal option is a burgundy longsleeve with trousers or a skirt.
- Total burgundy outfit also has a place to be. A wine sweater in combination with a lingerie-style skirt creates a harmonious image that does not require additions.